WE4ster a Viet Nam SEAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My dad was a navy seal in Vietnam and he was telling me most dont show up on the seal registration page anyways for security reasons".

77tech9,

If they went through BUDS, they will show up!
Its not a SEAL registration, its basic underwater demolitions school which is a prereq. for SEALS.

Where's my Demi Moore doll?

Where's that coward MAC in SD hiding?

Originally posted by TT/A1233
You're right, that post was in poor taste. Here's the one Weeester posted of him on deployment. My apologies for poking fun.

My drink just came out my nose!! You're killin' me T/TA1233! ROFLMAO! :D :D :D :D

BTW, 77Tech9, you might want to check on the stories your Dad is telling you.

WE4ster, I'm still here. You're still a bum.

Ya, i'm sure my dad isn't telling the truth. His neck was broken in Vietnam giving him 1 purple heart, and another for getting shot. Those wounds and all his metals must be fake.

I better hurry and check on that lame ass website for proof.

Btw, he was in SEAL Team 1, the first team, only about 50 men in all the platoons. Also was in Team 4, along with others.

I still think this thread should be removed. I dont find it funny at all making fun of anyone like that. And i do my fare share of making fun of people.

Originally posted by 77tech9
I still think this thread should be removed. I dont find it funny at all making fun of anyone like that. And i do my fare share of making fun of people.

Nobody is making fun of any REAL Navy SEAL. WE4ster has admitted he was LYING. I'm sure your father would approve of making fun of people who pretend to be Navy Seals, No?

Originally posted by Mac in SD
Sure doesn't look like it. I asked him to PM me with his name. He did. I went to VeriSEAL, and this is their response. (Curiously, his last PM to me waffled a bit, now claiming SEAL/EOD.)

"11 May 2004

Your requested BUD/S records search returned the following:

(Last name deleted for this TB.com post), MIKE / ALVAR: **NO RECORD FOUND**

I've got the email from VeriSEAL, if anyone needs backup.

Originally posted by 87We4ster
Reality check

http://formula74.cjb.net

So this guy lied to the board, played it off as a joke (but didn't admit it until the proof was posted) and then offers "Mark's Pictures" as some kind of proof. Does anybody know what he looks like in the first place? And who the hell is Mark?

Somebody forward his name to Craftsman, Bob Villa is looking for a new tool!

I understand, but it's still kinda stupid to make more fun, he's getting a kick outta it.

Kinda like people get a kick outta the iraq videos.

Re: Re: WE4ster a Viet Nam SEAL?

Originally posted by bakerlaw67
So this guy lied to the board, played it off as a joke (but didn't admit it until the proof was posted) and then offers "Mark's Pictures" as some kind of proof. Does anybody know what he looks like in the first place? And who the hell is Mark?

Yeah, pretty much. But the pictures he posted were to show he was a mechanic in the Navy and not a SEAL.

Mark is Mark Rosenbaum = WE4ster

Is there a way we can export this entire thread to Jay Carter so he can flush it down the Turbo Toilet? :D

I think the thing that bothers most people about this whole "SEAL" thing is that the lie went for SO long, that so much of WE4ster's previous positions and posts were filled with his justification to be so negative on the lie that he was a SEAL, that he attacked others who questioned him because since he 'was a SEAL' he should know and have the 'inside', and then - when even confronted with the facts, he stayed silent for DAYS and then came out acting all silly and goofy saying it was just a prank, that he was just 'pulling some redneck's chains', that the entire board had been 'punked', all under another alias.

That kind of 13 year old-ish attitude offends a lot of people. If he would have just came out right from the first post, came clean and admitted the lie and apologized, it would have been no big deal at all.

But he didn't - he tried to throw it all back - again - on those who he disagrees with; like he had done no big thing and that in reality, it was some sort of pre-planned 'plan' to make the conservatives - in some strange fantasy-based way - look bad.

It didn't work.

I agree - this thread should be locked down and flushed.

And WE4ster - you ought to own up to what you did and apologize, not make excuses. Only then will you have a snowball's chance of regaining credibility, regardless the number of aliases you choose.

I hope you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.