Weber Stroker Kits

Bryan Weber

Weber Racing Equipment now has economical stroker rotating assemblies for the Turbo Buicks. We offer two strokes, 3.480" and 3.550". With these strokes at .030" it would produce 240 and 245 cubic inches respectivley. Bore changes of .010" effect the displacement by just over one cubic inch. Both of these kits will fit with no clearancing. These assemblies have 4340 steel cranks (that do bolt in!), steel H-Beam bronze bushed rods with 7/16" cap screws, custom Wiseco pistons in .020, .030, and .040" oversizes, premium steel pins, Plasma moly rings, locks, coated rod bearings, and coated main bearings. These assemblies can be balanced internally or externally (internal balance is recommended). The whole assembly is $2,300.00. We can balance it either way for you. We also have new neutral balanced flexplates (non-SFI) for $155.00. These are a great way to get a great bottom end without spending a fortune.
We are looking to inexpensively neutral balance the stock balancers if we can get our hands on several good used ones. Call us if you have any you would like to sell or have any questions.

We have two different strokes available 3.550" and 3.480". In the 3.550" stroke at .030" over will give you 245 cubic inches. The 3.480 stroke at .030" over will give about 240 cubic inches. The cubic inches change by just over one cube per .010" of bore.

Do these cranks run the stock 2.250" rod journal diameter or are they ground down to BBC 2.200" for the 3.480" and to SBC 2.100" for the 3.550" crank? If so will these be set up for the stock Buick diameter piston pins or for the Chevy pins. Lastly will there be an On-center version?

TIA: Jason

All of these stroker kits run the 2.100" rod journal size and the .927" pin. You can get very strong high quality pins for a good price this way and they are light. There are no present plans on making an on-center version but if there is interest we may offer it.

It is limited but I'm not sure how limited. I apologize for any discrepancies or contradicting information on the website. Our previous sales and marketing person was in charge of the website content and we are correcting those errors as fast as we can.

No problem Bryan...I know how that can happen. I just wanted clarification. I'm interested, and needed to know how fast I need to respond :)
I may be giving you a call sometime.
Rubes

RE: Want to be right

Are you saying, that these units come colete for aturbo GN motor.
And that balancing,is all that is needed? Reason why I'm asking. Am just getting motor out of my 163,00 Org stock Limited....Sounds like an ideal situation.

Tahnks for listening.

Yep, that's all that is needed for the rotating assembly. We can balance it for you before it is shipped. We can also stick it in a block for you that is fully prepped with caps and or a girdle. We also have a selection of the best cams available. Actually just about anything you need for your engine we can help you with.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.

great price

this is an awesome deal and more cubes to boot...i will be calling you Bryan. thanks Bob

Just out of curriousity,

How much would this be for a 4.1? I've already got an Eagle crank and custom Diamond pistons but stock rods. Sometimes I'm kicking myself for not going with a stroker. Odd shot too but would you be interested in my rotation assembly in partial trade or something?

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
Just out of curriousity,

How much would this be for a 4.1? I've already got an Eagle crank and custom Diamond pistons but stock rods. Sometimes I'm kicking myself for not going with a stroker. Odd shot too but would you be interested in my rotation assembly in partial trade or something?

Thanks,

I have a good idea how we can work with your stuff and give you an H-beam rod combination that would be 265 inches in that 4.1 block .030 over. Call me and we can talk details.

How much would the 245ci stroker rotating assembly in a girdled short block be with a roller 214/214 cam? Also how much is it to port a set of iron heads? Thanks

stock

Do you have any SETS it stock or are these BUILD as you get the orders? If so, how much lead time? I assume these are stock or close to 8-1 CR. BTW Weber Racing did a set of iron heads for me back in around 1995. O-ringed, ported and assembled--Still going strong with just a freshin up of springs and my own touching the seats. Seats are getting DEEP, maybe time for some aluminum heads if some one had some that won't crack. Thanks for your time.

49-blues said:
How much would the 245ci stroker rotating assembly in a girdled short block be with a roller 214/214 cam? Also how much is it to port a set of iron heads? Thanks

The 245 TSS stroker short block with a girdle and no billet caps and a billet roller cam set-up is going to be about $7,000. Our fully ported heads are $1,300 outright and outflow the Champion irons at all lifts. They are fully machined and will accept roller rockers. We try to keep these heads on the shelf as well as much of our other products.

Bryan Weber said:
The 245 TSS stroker short block...

Just for clarification the 245cui. is not TSS legal. This is more of a TSM legal motor.

The smaller 240cui. is the legal TSS motor.

Keith R. Soffa
TSS Race Rules Administrator

NCTURBOS said:
Just for clarification the 245cui. is not TSS legal. This is more of a TSM legal motor.

The smaller 240cui. is the legal TSS motor.

Keith R. Soffa
TSS Race Rules Administrator

OOPS! That was a typo. Thanks for correcting that Kieth.
We are now converting the factory GN balancers to neutral for $150.00 with exchange. It makes the cost of the steel crank upgrade a little easier to swallow.