weight differences? sbc to buick...?

PHD of Hotrods
Ok, I curios since Im gonna replace a sbc with a buick.....but all things considered is there a 100 + pound difference?

Sbc with aluminum afr heads, aluminum water pump, headers, holley, hei, no fan .....it s a 383 that has run 10's in a 2840 lb car....

Im just guessing what if any differences there will be when I get the buick in there......

Single pt72, single 3+ inch exhust, front mount, iron heads, buich oem headers....

Am I looking at a wash here or will the buick be less weight?

I was sorta hoping for 2750 or so......its a vette...

TTT, and btw the vette has dual exhuast.....2.5 and will be a single......3+ maybe even side exhuast....

I dont know what the Buick block/IC/turbo weighs but I think 100# would be close.
What tranny are you running? a 400? Switching from a 400 to 200 would save a lot of weight, though some guys here will have to help me out with how long a 200 would last in the low 10's

Bob, oh yea.....the car has a th350 now and will hopefully get a 200......this whole thing stemed from it being to uncomfortable to drive for days at hot august nights in Reno NV.....I decided then it needed to be more drivable......but stay as fast at least....

I think I can make 100 + more hp with the 3.8 then the 383 it has now.....and drop some weight.....I hope....