weird spool up problem while dirving back from the track

wicked_TurboLV

wana race my lowrider???
i was coming home last night from the track and after running a best of 11.8@114 60ft1.6 @22lbs of boost, i had one last run and it was against a supra (a pretty fast one 11.6) so i raised the boost to 24 and raced him at the track. I lost and ran a horrible time of 12.1@113 60ft.2.0 pathetic. anyways the problem began while leaving the track ill be at a stop sign and ill take off slowly and the car will start to reach rpms of 45 to 5 while going 20mph. i can feel the car not get any moving power while the car does this, it sound like im at the line boosting up and so i get off it and get back on to let the tranny shift i guess. i tried not getting off it and see if the tranny would shift put the car would just start poping. i lowered the boost this morining to 14 and it still does it. i have to cruise and watch my rpms and when the car statrs acting up i have to get off the gas so is to not let the car start poping. what can it be guys.

Totally guessing as I have no clue what 45 to 5 rpms is, I would say governor weight spring or tv cable or problem for the transmission.

I'd put money on the band being toast.
Mine did the exact same thing when it gave up the ghost.