Welcome Pat’s Performance Converters!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I would like to welcome Pat’s Performance Converters as the newest supporting vendor on TurboBuick.com and T6P.com!

Steve has always been a great vendor to this community and even donated the Converter for the Toys 4 Tots give away car, he wasn't even a vendor on here then! Another thanks Steve for that!

They make converters for all types of vehicles and are experts on the 200 converter as well. They make converters for all ranges and budgets!

Please take a moment to visit their site and learn a little more about them! I have one on his converters in one of my cars and love it....

Welcome to Pat's Performance Converters!

Let them know you if you call about something that you saw them here on TurboBuick.com or T6P.com!

I would like to welcome Pat’s Performance Converters as the newest supporting vendor on TurboBuick.com and T6P.com!

Steve has always been a great vendor to this community and even donated the Converter for the Toys 4 Tots give away car, he wasn't even a vendor on here then! Another thanks Steve for that!

They make converters for all types of vehicles and are experts on the 200 converter as well. They make converters for all ranges and budgets!

Please take a moment to visit their site and learn a little more about them! I have one on his converters in one of my cars and love it....

Welcome to Pat's Performance Converters!

Let them know you if you call about something that you saw them here on TurboBuick.com or T6P.com!

link not workin for me