Weld Draglites with Tires + Lugs--GN bucket seat covers OEM

87chrisss

BLUBYU
weld rims fronts have hoosier 165r15 and rear have 275/60/15 the rears have about 70% left and the fronts are excellent but they are hoosier drag radials.. i have a spare front tire im including for free since skinnys are hard to find unless you order them.. rims and tires + correct lugs.. $550 obo for local pickup or shipping at your expense.. i accept paypal. will sell rims with no tires for $375
open to trades for t wheels or gn wheels with tires or some regular gbody stocks and cash on top? for spares

GN OEM Seat covers in driver condition came off a 70k mile Grand National one inch tear on driver bottom but it can be sewed with no problem. comes with headrests comes with oem ashtray pics to follow rather local pick up but will ship at buyers expense..dont know what i should ask for the seat covers so pm me your offer sorry for the dark kinda pix its my phone i will take better pix when i get home

t.jpggn driver seat.jpggn seats.jpggn pass seat cover.jpg

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 208
seats are sold*

Rims still for sale taking offers make me a good offer or a good trade and you might have a good set of wheels cheap!*

any trades like intercooler turbo injectors wheels open to anything will do part cash and trade*

your the third person to ask me..to be honest i couldnt tell you i bought the car with the welds a while back and the proper way to measure the width from what i understand is from inner lip to inner lip (tire bed) but i have the tires on the rims so i cant measure the width correctly. i can measure from outer lip to outer lip and i would guess take an inch or 1/2 an inch off that measurement?..anyways the front's skinnys are normally 3.5 inches so i would go with that. But sorry i hate not having the info if i had to guess of the top of my head i would go with 9 inches wide but might be wrong what's the normal rim width of the welds for these cars cars 9 inch or 10"?