Weld wheels and tires + slicks

harris48cars

I have 4 Weld Draglites with BF Goodrich T/A radial tires. Fronts are 15x6 with 215x65 tires. Rears are 15x8 with 255x60 tires. Wheels come with caps but no lugs. Not sure on the backspacing but they fit perfectly on my GN. They are in excellent condition. No curbing or other flaws. Very shiney. Front tires look close to new. Don't know the actual milage. The rears.......well they are on a turbo car. I'm going to say they have maybe a 1/4 tread left. Easily would pass safety inspection.
$550

Set of Weld Draglites 15x8 with ET drags (they came with car when I bought it, I was told they had 4 passes on them) 28" tall 9" wide (275 60 15?).
$400
$850 for everything

I'm in northern Virginia 60 miles due west of Wasington D.C.. Pick up only. Pictures by request.

Set of Weld Draglites 15x8 with ET drags (they came with car when I bought it, I was told they had 4 passes on them) 28" tall 9" wide (275 60 15?).
$400
$850 for everything

I'm in northern Virginia 60 miles due west of Wasington D.C.. Pick up only. Pictures by request.

Can you send pics of the rear draglites with ET drags to ghall65157@aol.com
Did these fit on the car w/o the rear fenders rolled?
How far are you from Herndon, VA?

Thanks,
Geoff

Can you send pics of the rear draglites with ET drags to ghall65157@aol.com
Did these fit on the car w/o the rear fenders rolled?
How far are you from Herndon, VA?

Thanks,
Geoff

Geoff the pictures have been sent. I thought I replied to your response yesterday but guess I didn't as I dont see my reply. Anyway, If you are interested let me know. My brother says he wants them so they are no longer for sale on the forum. He's in no hurry to pick them up and neither am I. Take your time and let me know if you have any further interest. I'm 45 miles from Herdon. The rest of the wheels and tires are still for sale,
Thanks,
Gary