You can type here any text you want

Weldon or Aeromotive Pumps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Machine shop bill was not that bad the second time around. He really took care of me even though he made a couple of mistakes. So far I have about 2 hours of run time on the motor and clean oil. I have to shoot some pics of the motor in the car some day. I have about 30 hours in the transplant as of now and I am a little burned out after the 2 and 3 A.M. nights as it seems that is the only time I can get anything done.

As far as the CAS thing goes, I am over it but will not forget it. The intake looks good. I am really better off with the way Kinsler set up the rails on it, I did see one of his intakes complete and didn't care for the way he did the mounting hardware.

Which aeromotive pump are you guys running?
Looks like i am making changes and need a pump that will fuel a 9.5 car without issues.
Thanks.

Cheese,

I've been running the Aeromotive Pro series pump, have sold them to many with no problems. Either the Pro or Eliminator pump will work for you. If you want more info give me a call today, I be workin......

Ive run an aeromotive pro-series since i installed my last motor, I have driven i ton the street numerous times but not for any long distances,Everything still works good, You must run a serious power and ground wire when using this setup, I have a 8ga wire running thru a continous 80 amp relay, with an 8 gauge ground
Hope this helps

Back