Well the day has came

ScottyG

Well guys all good things must come to a end! The 109 bearings couldn't take the high boost and loads anymore .
Are last kill was are buddy with a 500rwhp vette with a 416ci stroker engine from Texas speed.. yea we blew the mickeys off from a 20roll and still took him to gapplebees lol.
Cruising down the highway I notice the oil pressure was WAY lower than normal. Usually around 40psi at 65mph was now at 30psi... we change the oil and filter and cut the filter open and it wasn't bad but we can clearly see some flakes.
So yea we drove on new oil and what not and we notice the oil pressure was good but after warm was still falling and it didn't rise like it should.
I give it to the Buick gods they built one hell of a stock engine! This engine has taken more abuse than any other car I know out there. When it leaves the shop it's time to party never baby!
I will post some pics up and a couple videos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 239
Couple pics . That e-85 keeps everything nice and clean

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 135
When he gets it all torn down post up pictures of the 2 and 3 main cap mating surfaces. This will give reasonable idea of how much detonation the motor has seen.

I put just over 500 1/8th mile passes on my stock bottom end engine running 7 flat at 100 mph bracket racing. Freshened it up this spring and the bearings looked brand new. Engine saw zero detonation.

I put just over 500 1/8th mile passes on my stock bottom end engine running 7 flat at 100 mph bracket racing. Freshened it up this spring and the bearings looked brand new. Engine saw zero detonation.
We don't know at this point what happen all we know is oil pressure is lower than normal leads me to believe a bearing issues . This car has seen more street racing than track times car has been over 30lbs for 2 years straight and detention I highly doute. It was on 37lbs the last few days just because he was racing some supercars.
Car is putting down every bit 600rwhp

I read in your other post that the car has had 3 sets of head gaskets in the last year and a half. Even though they are the stock type it still stresses the bottom end. I had stock head gaskets hold enough pressure to bend 3 rods.