You can type here any text you want

went fishing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
last weekend i quit work a little early to go fishing at a lake my work recently bought. supousidly good fishing but i had never seen anyone catch anything. and have never really caught anything worth talking about myself.

so i'm out there for probably 10 minutes and i catch a few small bass and a perch, nothing worth talking aobut but i was suprised how many i caught is so little time. then i hit somethign that i thought was a tree at first, i set the hook and it didn't move. then i moved. i dont' know how the sting didn't break, i think it was only 10#. so anyways after a few minutes of fighting with this fish i pulled it out, something like an 18 inch larg mouth bass. before i even got it off the hook my friend caught another that was just 1/4" longer.

pretty good day of fishing.

hey, its kill/fish stories isnt' it...

That was just wrong...... the first threads I always check and it's about REAL fish!

KIlled a rabbit

Originally posted by denn454

hey, its kill/fish stories isnt' it...

There was a rabbit in my garage. It was a little brown bunny. It had a big open wound on its back. It was still alive. I took it out the yard. Evidently, my cat brought it in.

LAter, it was back in the garage, only there wasn't anything left of it but its rear legs.

Back