You can type here any text you want

went hunting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
had a minivan pull up at one light
jeep cherokee at another
got real excited when new mustang was comming up to light...err old lady
couple trucks
assorted pontiacs

but i seen one stang at light so as i got next to him, looked over and put hands up, like lets run..he looked and declined..errrrrrrrrrrrr

so i put'd away..on home

aww, don't ya hate that? you burn good gasoline drivin around looking for a race and everybody's too scared to run em. man, that high octane aint cheap anymore, either.

Yep. Dumped a can of xylene in er, and went lookin for that notchback from last weekend. couldnt find him. dammit. had a few camaros and new mustangs but noone was game. I gotta throw some primer spots on er and maybe yank off the entire exhaust. maybe that'll get me some races.

and that mustang had number chauked on side window so he was at the track but prolly was disapointed from his time slip, due to the fact of course he just got done spending countless dollars in bolt ons and still couldnt get out of the 13s..lol

maybe i should get ahold of some that magnet sign vinyl and paint em to look like rust and primer, slap em all over the car.

everyone always wants to race the vettes but no takers on a lowly buick

i've figured out a good way to get races in my pile once i get it running again... i'm livin in norman, Oklahoma now goin to OU law school, so naturally there's all kinds of rustangs running around with huge OU stickers in their back windows and all that (down here it seems to be that the most hardcore fans are ones that almost definitely didn't go to college, aka toothless rustang drivers), so i'm gonna get some of that friction stick vinyl stuff and make a hugeass texas longhorn emblem for my back window and drive around with a cowboy hat. that'll definitely get me some races, but the sticker has to be removeable so my car doesn't get keyed or lit on fire or something when its parked... i'd just put it on when i go out at night to race.

Sad ya almost have to incite a riot to get a run.

winters pretty much here and its prolly put away but i cant wait for spring, a real time slip and some real kills.

Do what I did, put the motor in a little turd box. I have 80 chevy monza spyder that is primer gray, primer black and bondo and a set old school slots 4 lug in the front 5 in the rear. Its a natural breather for now, it has ported 8445 heads, kenne bell intake, edelbrock 600cfm carb, T/A c110 cam, home made headers, race preped 200r4, 3.73 posi rear, ATR rear suspension, and the best part curb weight 2600lbs. saving up for fuel injection, turbo, exhaust, etc. But it doesn't take much to get a race from just about anything most people don't know WTF it is, so they don't want to lose to it

Back