Went To The Track Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had thought geno ran a 9 sec. pass in 2004.

I looked it up and saw that he had only ran 10.15 @ 136 mph on 91 octane and alky in 2004. ;)

Grumpy..that means we still have a chance for 9's...
My Car is up and running great. Should hit the Track this week-end...:p

Joe

Grumpy..that means we still have a chance for 9's...
My Car is up and running great. Should hit the Track this week-end...:p

Joe

JC is the closest :eek: his is running like a bear !! .. we can't go on a all out run till Oct14.. :rolleyes: hopefully it will go 9s or 10.0s :cool: then tuning it up for Reynolds in Nov .. then to sleep for the winter and start on the ol Mazda :biggrin:

JC is the closest :eek: his is running like a bear !! .. we can't go on a all out run till Oct14.. :rolleyes: hopefully it will go 9s or 10.0s :cool: then tuning it up for Reynolds in Nov .. then to sleep for the winter and start on the ol Mazda :biggrin:

Ya I know...:frown: I can't sleep at night:rolleyes:

Ya I know...:frown: I can't sleep at night:rolleyes:

C'mon Joe, don't be so modest, with that 70GTQ of yours you will have plenty of power to break into the 9's with Alky.....

Now whether or not the track is prepped is a whole other story.....:frown:

C'mon Joe, don't be so modest, with that 70GTQ of yours you will have plenty of power to break into the 9's with Alky.....

anything bigger than a 67 doesn't count :p that should fly !!! :eek:

Ya...you know Napierville and the terrible traction control.:eek:

You are making it harder for me...:(

that turbo should pull like a mofo once you get goin !!! :eek: steel or alum heads ??? I still have a hard time believing these cars can go that fast with pump gas and Alky .. 2 years ago I would have said no way you would even run low 11s .. 10s and quicker are here to stay !! :cool:

that turbo should pull like a mofo once you get goin !!! :eek: steel or alum heads ??? I still have a hard time believing these cars can go that fast with pump gas and Alky .. 2 years ago I would have said no way you would even run low 11s .. 10s and quicker are here to stay !! :cool:

Ported Irons with Custom S/S Ford Valves I installed...:biggrin:

Actually...... Mike and I were saying the very same thing a couple weeks ago. Never would have thought you could run a 10. anything on pump/alky a few years back......... these alky kits must be over engineered !!!!..:tongue: :wink:

Actually...... Mike and I were saying the very same thing a couple weeks ago. Never would have thought you could run a 10. anything on pump/alky a few years back......... these alky kits must be over engineered !!!!..:tongue: :wink:

Yeah no kidding. As we push these more and more turns out the technology has always been there.........the only thing missing was the bawwwwls errrrr I mean the guts to push it harder......

"Push it 'til it breaks"........

Yeah no kidding. As we push these more and more turns out the technology has always been there.........the only thing missing was the bawwwwls errrrr I mean the guts to push it harder......

"Push it 'til it breaks"........

sooner or later something is goin to break... just a matter of when :eek: :p

HEY HEY! Count me in!!!!! :D :D I've been itching to get my car to go faster and ready for Noble!

-Adam

Sounds good, i know its gonna be packed! Man it was COLD today too, had to run the heater full blast with the windows down. Gonna be 49° in the morning too!

BW

Sounds good, i know its gonna be packed! Man it was COLD today too, had to run the heater full blast with the windows down. Gonna be 49° in the morning too!

BW

I know it'll be packed, but i guess that's what happens. I just hope there isnt much down time, every time ive been to KCIR, theres been atleast 1-2 hours of down time and ive only got two passes in. I'm more just interested in getting the car to go faster, every time ive gone to the track, ive gone faster, so my hopes are up for some 11.70's. I got the 1/8th for it, but the 1/4th isnt happening. I got my boost problems fixed, so no more knocking and over boosting for me! (thats what i believe was hurting it)

Oh, ill be taking the car out later tonight, since its nice and cold! :tongue:

See ya there!!