We're #1! We're #1!

Tom Mahi

My name is.......Tom :o)
...in total post count.

Just got back from Los Angeles and I see that we have surpassed all other regions in post count. Florida is number 2 for now. Of course, with that close a margin, it could seesaw back in their favor.

Keep posting!

Aloha,

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
DONT TELL THE FLORIDA GUYS THEY'LL WANT A RECOUNT...:D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ROFLMAO...

Didn't think about that!! No offence Florida members.

Maybe now would be a good time to rename this "The Hawaii Section"!! (how's about it Jason?)

Aloha,

I tried to e-mail Jason may times about having a "Hawaii" sec. got no replies back. BTW Tom how was your trip?

HAWAII SECTION <---- Great Idea

Tom , glad to see you on the board. I thought you guys deployed.

Keep on posting.:D

The trip was great! On my free day, I stopped by Kenne-Bell (not Kenne-Bill) and picked up a stainless exhaust system. It was fun getting it through LAX airport check-in!:rolleyes:

Maybe Jason D might be more open to that suggestion now that we have the most utilized region. Definitely far more posts per day!

As far as getting deployed, not happening yet. Hard for us to be effective in this type of engagement. The F-15 specializes in shooting down enemy planes which this particular enemy has none of. Only Kamikaze pilots!:mad:

Aloha,

Tom, I'm sure they have some camel-mounted anti-aircraft guns that you guys could use for target practice:D

I think Bush made it clear in his speech that he unlike Clinton wouldn't waste millions on a missle only to blow up a $10 tent and a camels butt. :D