You can type here any text you want

What are they worth? 87 turbo t wheels and caps taking off at 100 miles.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TA49-WE4

Just like the title askes what are they worth. Four 87 turbo t wheels and caps and lug nuts taking off at 100 miles. No tires. They didn't like the wheels so when they bought the car new they had them takin off and grand national wheels put on the car, They have been in the grand national wheel boxes every sence. Thanks for any input.

should be valueable,,,, the caps are almost worth more than the wheels:eek:

If the wheels are mint with all the coating still perfect on them along with mint T caps probably around $200/$250 each.

Just throwing a number out there, I wouldn't pay more than that. :p

But I'm not usually the best expert on mint parts either. :biggrin:

I don't think I'd want to use those parts on anything but a real garage queen, not driven, or a museum car.

I have a LOT of them !!!! maybe $50 each :confused: send them to Dan @ :biggrin: seriously if perfect $200+ EACH.. BUT...ya always a BUT .. You need to find the person who needs them . Ebay would prob be your best "audience" :cool: oh ya... what everyone else is saying about the center caps !!

well let me say this .... I think it is BUT I don't "need" them . You need to find the person that does.. It may take some time .. Good Luck with the sale!! OR keep them for your WE4 :p

On the way home from the Buick dealer after I bought my car I bought new wheels. The WE4 wheels & caps were put into the boxes that the after market wheels came in and have about 20 miles on them. Since I brought my car home without letting the dealer even wash it, they still have the UPC codes on them.

Back