What are you asking for for Christmas?

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
Or perhaps a better question is, how are you asking for it?
Myself, I have a Poston catalog that never leaves my side. Months ago, I went through it with a high-lighter, marking everything I want to get eventually. I have noticed that over the last few days it has moved around quite a bit. My wife and I live alone, and she could regularly care less about my money-pit Buick. Someone's been shopping.... :)

i know there's nothing i need but alot of stuff i want. I'd rather my cousin just come home from bagdad alive.

I've Been Asking for a

Box and Pan brake. I've been singing the 179.99 xbox radio comercial, and subbing in box and pan brake for xbox. :D

I'd like to buy a Harley Davidson F-150 for Christmas so hopefully my wife will let me. ;) I'm going to Vegas too so I'll take a big jackpot for Christmas too :D

hinting

I want this ring from Tiffany & Co ... so I just told my guy I wanted it ... the direct appraoch seems to be the best way with some people .....

Just one request from Santa this year...

"SANITY"

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

can't hide mine

Hehe, I already know since there is no easy way to hide a 1929 Brunswick 9 foot billiard table. :D :D . Other than taht i am a happy camper.

Happy holidays
Robert

PEACE ON EARTH:D Yeah, right like that will ever happen.:rolleyes: I just get want I want for myself! My wife and I don't buy each other anything anymore, we just get stuff for my son. Well, I did just get new Cloypay insulated garage doors so I guess I can put bows on them.:)

A set of Centerline Telstars, new boost gauge, RCI jacket for racing, and some cash. Pretty sure I'm getting at least the wheels.