What camshaft think should use ?

bigred121787

Stg2 4.040 bore 3.625 stroke billet crank n rods. Gn1r heads and intake twin 67mm turbos anyone hav close setup that made power and good running manors lookin 1000+hp

There are very few people here that can give you a valid answer since your HP level is beyond the general experience on this board, and also you have not provided enough info for even those qualified to give you good advise?

1000+ hp is a general statement. You've determined you're running twin 67's but not sure on mass flow requirement? 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400. No other info given. Will it be driven thousands of miles or quarter passes only? Good luck

I had a 3.8l .30 over stock block with billet caps stock rods stock je pistons crank gn1 heads older style solid roller cam crowler lifters t&d rockers ported intake. Fast xfi Weldon pump E85. 160 # Moran injectors custom liquid to air innercooler presion 67mm twins.Th400 Neal chance convertor was daily driver and track for two years All set up in my truck @ 26 psi truck went low 9s @28 psi high 8s truck weights 3280 was makin 875-940 to the tire Do the math. So turned up 30+psi well she didn't like bent crank and rods. So upgraded to stage2 n Gn1rs ect. Would like to drive on street and track. I'm confident she can make 1400hp Mike Moran has GN that makes a lot power single turbo similar setup. He is my eng builder but is backed up for months would like to get this done so that's y I'm askin wats out there for info. Thanks.

Stg2 4.040 bore 3.625 stroke billet crank n rods. Gn1r heads and intake twin 67mm turbos anyone hav close setup that made power and good running manors lookin 1000+hp

For the HP levels you are talking about a Stage block will not hold up. I would go to a TA block.

I would recommend Ken Duttweiler or Nick Micale, I have dealt with them on numerous occasions. DLS and RPE have good reputations as well but I have not dealt with them. I am in CA they are in the Midwest.

My stock block 3.8l shouldn't hav held up to 1000hp but did. I feel like the stage 2 will hold up if motor is built and tuned corectly. I will giv those guys a call thanks.