You can type here any text you want

What do you think they are worth???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
might sell these ,so looking for a starting price...

Attachments

• 7b22_0.JPG
    7b22_0.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 530
  • 8d19_1.JPG
    8d19_1.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 523
  • a0b0_1.JPG
    a0b0_1.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 529
If they are in A+ condition, just slightly used, I would say $400 tops.
If I could talk my better half into using them I would make you an offer.
Good luck!

I put mine on Craigs list for $250 with tires on them and they didnt sell. Put them back in the garage

$100--$150 each is my guess. Depends on how bad someone needs them i guess

I've seen those rims bring over $200 on eBay before. I have one in my trunk as a spare. In all reality I'd keep them. Or maybe convince someone building a General Lee that they'd fit with a little work.

Was wondering what these wheels might bring but not selling mine.

I still have a brand new set boxed in my garage. The day I drove my brand new GN home in Nov '84, I swapped off the stock wheels and put on a set of aftermarket custom wheels I had for it. They only have ten miles on them. Of course I always said they will stay with the car. I still have that too (1985 GN) Funny how times have changed for wheels. 15's where normal back then. 16's where BIG!

Price is $300 Shipped,sorry if I have not responded to pm's,we had our second boy not long ago,so its been hectic...

Those dont fit the general Lee :confused: I thought thats what they were off of...

just busting your chops.. Congrats on the new family member and good luck with the sale. Sounds like you may need some diaper money....

Back