You can type here any text you want

What happened to Brer Rabbit ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2GNS4ME

He was talking about peoples champion and now I never here from the guy. Has he gone into hiding since he had so many challengers?

i talked to him last week...he asked me where to buy a penis pump because his old one had a leaky o-ring. i replied that i dont know because im all natural (he became upset and hung up on me.) i guess his mityvac wasnt doing it for him anymore.

Hey Bob,

I will be there but won't have my GN as far as Surej he has to make sure his AAA card is up to date before he can come.

My ears were ringing...

and for good reason! I wont even address the Dr's comment but Denny U have to be kidding me! Ur not taking ur car to the meet? News flash here brother, its not U that anyone wants to see---its the car that YOU (and only you) worked SOOO hard on to put together, thats what people want to see. Ur car runs, drive it sweetcheeks! As far as me attending the meet I wont be there due to a poorly planned vacation by the wife. (I knew I should have gotten rid of her years ago) :mad:

Awwww... Officer Gaywee(Surej made me say it) won't be able to offer free rides this year....Dangit!;)
Hope you get it up and going soon! :)
Im sure he will a race to defend his "title". Unless I show up...:D

Back