What happened to 'How many miles do you actually have on your ball bearing turbo?

Got deleted is my guess. By who? One can only speculate, unless they are willing to explain why they did it.

Put mine on today.

Got 8 miles on it so far.

Dual BB. :)

I'll let you know when I hit every 50 miles. ;)

I was following the post and saw nothing wrong with it. Jack Cotton made a comment that maybe someone else didn't like but that was his opinion. Maybe a Mod will tell us?:rolleyes:

The moderators here are very touchy..you cant post alot of things here..I once posted a tasteful thong pic & bam was gone immediatly.was told it was too X rated for this board..come on now..hope bruce shipped the ol fuddy duds out & get some not so old fashioned..good luck finding the deleted thread
Brian

thread:

Touchy subject.....everyone has their dayum opinions, some have had BB turbos come apart, some have run them for many many miles, tis all dependant on how lucky you are! We have no problem with running a BB or dual BB innovative turbo on the street, remember it is a highly precise piece of machinery there and also very expensive to repair and or replace, Cottons is probabally one of the main suppliers of BB turbos to the buick community and has a VERY good track record with his customers and the use of his units, though others have had problems, as long as the problems are resolved, and not reoccurring then running a BB turbo on the street is not a problem. A lot of the problem has to do with the balance of the center section also, if you send a BB turbo to someone whom does not have the equipment to properly build or rebuild one, then its surely safe to say that it probabally will not last all that long!

again, touchy subject, everyone has their opinions and each individual experiences!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

I am amazed that you have the gut's to post on this board after all that has happened. Will I ever see my up-pipe and lower shroud that was promised to me, by you over 4 months ago?
Will anybody see the products they ordered from you?
I think you should concentrate on shipping instead of posting.
And please do not associate your name with Jack or any other honest vendors.

david

instead of posting what you just did you simply needed to Email me and remind us that you wanted a red uppipe and red lower shroud, I believe I told you that we would give the stuff to ya, just bear with us as everyone here is while we get organized.

thanks!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by national
The moderators here are very touchy..you cant post alot of things here..I once posted a tasteful thong pic & bam was gone immediatly.was told it was too X rated for this board..come on now..hope bruce shipped the ol fuddy duds out & get some not so old fashioned..good luck finding the deleted thread
Brian

Your choice of words is probably not the best - "moderators here are very touchy":rolleyes:

I am one of the "old fashioned" moderators and it will NOT change while I am around. The guidelines are posted in the lounge, and if you don't like them, tough.

Besides moderators having the ability to delete a thread, so does the person that started it. Maybe you should have done a little research before you made your smart alec comments.:mad:

E-mail you? I'd have better luck getting a reply from Saddam Hussein. Listen Edward, just send the bleeding parts I've been waiting for and stop whining. Customer service don't you understand? I mean its a tin shroud and an uppipe its not like I asked you to send me the inner workings of a nuclear reactor. Like the villian in "storm of the century" I say to you, "give me what I want and I'll go away."

Hugs n kisses
one of your many disgruntled customers

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Your choice of words is probably not the best - "moderators here are very touchy":rolleyes:

I am one of the "old fashioned" moderators and it will NOT change while I am around. The guidelines are posted in the lounge, and if you don't like them, tough.

Besides moderators having the ability to delete a thread, so does the person that started it. Maybe you should have done a little research before you made your smart alec comments.:mad:
Well nick..I didnt know you were one of the touchy ones..In the rules it also says no hateful comments & yours was pretty hatefull at the end there..Dont you think in your position as a buisness man here on the board that you would be better being neutral in any post like these other than so obfenssive?? You could have handled this in a PM rather than making yourself look like the smart alec in a post..as a buisness man myself of 3 places I have learned to always remain neutral or it could hurt you in any small way..good luck nick...Im also no young guy by far..I never meant it like an old guy type of comment or never meant it towards you..Take some advice & PM the people you have problems with & delete there threads..dont post so negatively..Truthfully I have bought from you before..after your post I dont know if I would or not..I know im nobody to you so this probably wont mean anything to you..you might as well go ahead & delete this whole thread or mine..getting too off subject now..guy asked a question & I answered truthfully about my experience with a moderator a long time back..thats all
Brian