What IDC are you guys seeing, at what boost and which injectors?

Either a ton of air (like 1200 hp worth!) or low fuel pressure (pump not keeping up with demand). You need to log fuel pressure or mount a pressure gauge where you can read it and see what fuel pressure is at WOT when the IDCs are that high.

Either a ton of air (like 1200 hp worth!) or low fuel pressure (pump not keeping up with demand). You need to log fuel pressure or mount a pressure gauge where you can read it and see what fuel pressure is at WOT when the IDCs are that high.

Yeah...I'm going to get that set-up so the powerlogger logs the FP....That might help tell the story. I've also wondered if the FPR isn't doing its job.

Yeah...I'm going to get that set-up so the powerlogger logs the FP....That might help tell the story. I've also wondered if the FPR isn't doing its job.

That's a must, because without that you're just guessing. BTW, the Magnafuel 4303 (750 pump) is a better pump for you to use with E-85. It flows significantly more fuel than your pump.

The 4301 is supposed to be good for 1500 hp +...I figured that was enough.

I think that's NA horsepower, not force-inducted. And don't forget, those numbers are CRANK HP numbers, not rearwheel. The demand of FI goes way up, and the ability of these pumps to flow fuel goes down with the higher fuel pressures required by FI engines. What you have may be enough, though. I was just mentioning it so that if you want to eliminate that as a potential problem, the 4303 will bolt right into place of what you have now.

BTW, I don't know what others have found, but I have found running E-85 over the last two years that my cars both require 30% MORE fuel (and even a bit more at the higher boost pressures) than if I was running regular gas. So, think about that for a minute... Take the numbers of what your pump will flow and then subtract 30% and you'll know where you are.

Best of luck.