What is a used GNX engine, transmission, ECM, wiring harness worth?

When my GN was new, and my daughter was 2 we'd ride around and whenever she saw another GN she'd holler "parts car".;)

It's all good fellas , let them speak the members should be allowed to voice a opinion

Thank you...... OPINION! Finally someone gets it..... That's what it's about. Opinion! I'm happy to see and hear about people preserving history, however, it's just not what I like. A good friend of mine (very wealthy) has seven big block cars that he restored, he also has a shelby mustang that he paid almost 300k for. What's funny is he kinda smirks at my GN. But the reason he's smirking is because my V6 beats all his big blocks and to me that's what it's about. I don't care much about the history, other people and that's great. I'm not here to push my agenda on anyone. I respect everyone's opinion so please respect mine. This isn't politics.....

Yeah, so is my 2000 dodge Neon that I use to take my dog out. And your point is.....
My point is that when you add old+rare+nostalgic ,demand goes up as well as price, sure the GNX turbo is old tech but im sure everyone on this board will trade their billet 6466 for it then sell it and buy two 6466s lol.....simple arithmetic....

My point is that when you add old+rare+nostalgic ,demand goes up as well as price, sure the GNX turbo is old tech but im sure everyone on this board will trade their billet 6466 for it then sell it and buy two 6466s lol.....simple arithmetic....

I agree with and that's what part of my post was/is about. If it's about making money I can money easier by buying in other types of investments then by buying and selling rare, old car parts. But to each is own. If that's what you like ,then great. But here's what's interesting about this conversation, until now you're the only person that has finally recognized that parts made back in the mid 80's is old technology. No one else has either the balls or common sense to admit that. And whether you like it or not it's the truth. It's old technology! What's even funnier (or pathetic) however one may look at it is; when you look at the members signatures who have expressed outrage about "old technology" not one of these mother f#^%*@#^ has anything original on their current drive train. They have new turbos, heads, cams, headers, DP's, cranks, IC, alky, trannys, rears...... List goes on and on. Why not leave it stock? If there's nothing wrong with technology back in the 80's, then leave it alone. Right? Oh, I forgot, I know why, because they don't want to get smoked by family guy in his Nissan Maxima with his wife and two kids in the car! That's why. There are 300 hp v6's out there now. A little hypocrisy here? I think so....... But nonetheless that's a nice post. Nice to see someone else out there that doesn't have the blinders on, you know, tunnel vision.....

Here You go GNX engine and trans.....low miles

Attachments

• DSCN0690.JPG
    DSCN0690.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 125
I like to see the "so called Gnx motor"
All the rest is good entertainment. And without opinions we would all be boring
Say what you say and believe In it

Old/new technology it's all good
However the Gnx stands alone
It was a technology breakthrough for its time the grand national as well
But the Gnx stands alone
But legends stand alone
Old technology drum brakes so be it
It's the car with the attitude that arrived and kicked ass.
We all here like different things. Some like the nos stuff
Some like the BALLS TO THE WALLS HORSEPOWER
Some like a road handling street machine
Either way wether it's here or in a parking lot it's the spirit of hot rodding that bonds us

We are all brothers here so let's talk GNX MOTOR LETS TALK TURBOS LETS TALK ABOUT OUR PASSION

DRINK UP BOYS
AND ENJOY OUR JOURNEY !