You can type here any text you want

what is the best cam and head set up for me

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87 national

i have a stock bottom end and i was looking to upgrade my heads and cam was looking to transfer over to a roller cam.
My set up is
turbonetics 66 turbo
alky control
65lb injector low impedance
trans pro with exterme pro chip
3.5 down pipe
upgrading headers not sure on which one yet
bigger throttle body and performance intake forgot what they are will look tomorrow
front mount intercooler

10 people will say aluminums, 10 will say iron. 10 might say a 206/206, 10 might say a 206/210.

Don't go too aggressive on the cam if you don't have to. Some like the low-end torque.

I would go with ported irons unless you are trying to break some records. Ported irons don't flow that much less than aluminums, and they save you a bit of money.

i have a stock bottom end and i was looking to upgrade my heads and cam was looking to transfer over to a roller cam.
My set up is
turbonetics 66 turbo
alky control
65lb injector low impedance
trans pro with exterme pro chip
3.5 down pipe
upgrading headers not sure on which one yet
bigger throttle body and performance intake forgot what they are will look tomorrow
front mount intercooler

Headers= waste of $. TB and intake is a waste of $ also. You will save over $2k not getting those. Decent iron head and 206 comp roller/springs with T&D rocker and 885 lifter and a classic FAST. Selling your ecm, MAF and translator will get you back about $600 more. Spend the remaining $ on the trans/converter. You can easily make low 10 sec power.

Back