What is the prettiest part on your car

wlaukaitis

3rd Member
Hi

So, what is the prettiest part on your car?

Right now, it would be my John's Performance oil drain tube, which you won't be able to see when the turbo goes on.

I guess the 2 shiny SS brake lines going to the master as well.

Everything else is covered in grease/oil/dirt!!

Have a great day!

RULE: It must be permanently attached to the car. read on and you'll see what I mean!

Bill

I'd have to say the Dash, yes the dash. Why beacuse I rub the dash of my baby everytime I get in. The Girlfriend gets jealous, she just doesnt understand.

I had the naked butt of a gorgeous brunette on my hood,seemed like a good idea at the time til I saw the little dents the next day(no she wasn't heavy just the combined weight of both of us:D )
I have to say the front end cause it has that sinister look to it as it approaches,it just says "MEAN"

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
I would have to say it was the butt of a blonde girl I know.

you win!

i'd say my turbo or inlet bell. the whole engine is coming along nicely. can't forget the newly reupholsterd seats either:D

Must be the taillights or the rear bumper. I used to get lots of compliments on my car and I know that's all most people saw of it!!;)

I got a buddy who's got this Hula girl doll on his dash, he's really quite fond of it. He calls it Auntie...........to go along with the Unkie doll he has on his rear deack.

Guys a little strange to say the least......but he's our PH.

Originally posted by turbot2112
my esp front mount looks pretty bad ass coming down the street at you.;) :D

I'd say that too, but I'm hoping all you'll see of mine is the IC pipes :)

But in reality, I'm working on making my whole engine compartment match the rest of my car, so the whole package is "pretty".

Originally posted by SinistrV6
Must be the taillights or the rear bumper. I used to get lots of compliments on my car and I know that's all most people saw of it!!;)

Got to it before I did!!! That's what I wanted to say...

The prettiest part on my car is the dipstick after each run and I take a look at it and there's oil on it and not Bosco, Yoo Hoo, Nestles Quick, Ovaltine, Hersey's, Swiss Miss Cocoa.....you get the point.

yea jim, you know you want my intercooler minus the pipe that i ran over,lol. when you gonna get that damn motor in the car.:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by black heat

Ha-ole Maka-Hiky Ho.

And to all, a post 'Mele-Kaliki-Maka'

And for my Hawaii friends, corrections to my spelling/grammer OK.

Especially those from Eleele, Kauai!!

Mahalo for that!!!