You can type here any text you want

what is this for?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scarab

I have this clamped to my fuel line but I do not know what it is. Does anyone know or have seen this before.

it is a round metal item in picture clamped to fuel line.

Attachments

• 20161229_171331_resized.jpg
    20161229_171331_resized.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 266
also I have these injectors and was told they are 60lb. But I cant find them on Precision web site

Attachments

• 20161229_171331_resized.jpg
    20161229_171331_resized.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 158
  • 20161229_171302_resized.jpg
    20161229_171302_resized.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 140
That device clamped to the fuel line almost looks like one of those magnetic gadgets that is supposed to increase gas mileage. The injectors do look like 60's

That's a Thing-a-mobob. It reduces your wallet while promising the impossible.

If that round thing is magnetic, it's most likely one of those performance enhancers that increase MPG, power, and get you laid.

the answer to your next question is 'no, no it doesn't'.

I have this clamped to my fuel line but I do not know what it is. Does anyone know or have seen this before.

it is a round metal item in picture clamped to fuel line.

I agree that it is a magnet that aligns the fuel atoms and molecules to add 100hp and get you 50 mpg.
I was going to put (2) of them on for 200 extra hp and 100 mpg, but was told it was a hoax. It sounded good to me. Lol

also I have these injectors and was told they are 60lb. But I cant find them on Precision web site
Siemens Deka 60lb re-branded as PTE. Your chip in the ECM may have it written on on the label of if or it's a Turbo Tweak chip Eric can look up the details for you by from the number on the chip.

Jeez, your GN is beautiful! Love it. Love the tag name, too. Kind of perfect for it!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I agree that it is a magnet that aligns the fuel atoms and molecules to add 100hp and get you 50 mpg.
I was going to put (2) of them on for 200 extra hp and 100 mpg, but was told it was a hoax. It sounded good to me. Lol
So these are like stand alone nitrous solenoids no plumbing needed? Awesome!:D

Jeez, your GN is beautiful! Love it. Love the tag name, too. Kind of perfect for it!

Bruce '87 Grand National

thank you, and Yes I took the thing off this weekend and it is a magnet. Why would someone believe in this thing anyhow.

That device clamped to the fuel line almost looks like one of those magnetic gadgets that is supposed to increase gas mileage. The injectors do look like 60's
You were 100% correct. thanks for the info. I took it off as I dont believe this would work anyhow.

I need 6, one for each injector. I heard if you do that it's equal to a supercharger.

Back