What Master Rebuild Kit For The 200-4R?

moose

I need opinions on what master rebuild kit to use on a 200-4R, looking for a kit with better clutches etc, than advanced auto parts offers. Also, what hard part's as a normal should be replaced? Not looking for a complete drag trans rebuild but a good street strip build. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Trying to be as cost efficient as possible but i know some money will have to be spent. I am building it myself which has already been done once with cheap stuff from advanced and i did manage to get 10,000 miles out of it but i'm a little to tough on it for the cheaper stuff.

I"m in the process now, bought a master kit from CK Performance very complete with some hard parts, shift kit, and lock up solenoid for $449.00. Check out there website www.CKPerformance.com

I need opinions on what master rebuild kit to use on a 200-4R, looking for a kit with better clutches etc, than advanced auto parts offers. Also, what hard part's as a normal should be replaced? Not looking for a complete drag trans rebuild but a good street strip build. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Trying to be as cost efficient as possible but i know some money will have to be spent. I am building it myself which has already been done once with cheap stuff from advanced and i did manage to get 10,000 miles out of it but i'm a little to tough on it for the cheaper stuff.
Which Shift is giving you trouble?

2-3 shift has had issues for a couple week's now and this past weekend it got worst to the point now it won't shift from second to third hardly at all and there is no overdrive now. The tranny has worked flawless for 10,000 miles and i have recently upgraded to a T-61 and a 3200 non lockup converter. I did the pump mod for the non lockup and disconnected the TTC solenoid. The transmission is under quite a bit more torque now.

I"m in the process now, bought a master kit from CK Performance very complete with some hard parts, shift kit, and lock up solenoid for $449.00. Check out there website www.CKPerformance.com

I found this kit earlier today and wondered if anyone had used one and how well does it hold up? It look's like a well built kit for the money.;)

2-3 shift has had issues for a couple week's now and this past weekend it got worst to the point now it won't shift from second to third hardly at all and there is no overdrive now. The tranny has worked flawless for 10,000 miles and i have recently upgraded to a T-61 and a 3200 non lockup converter. I did the pump mod for the non lockup and disconnected the TTC solenoid. The transmission is under quite a bit more torque now.
PM sent.

Thanks for all the input guy's ;) I'm going to go ahead and pull it first and disassemble to see what went wrong first and go from there.

well that problem certainly sounds familiar to me:p let me know if you figure it out! Im sure i'll be tearing into mine within a week hopefully!