What other upgrades to do with Alky kit

So what I am looking at is a new 255 LPH Fuel pump with hotwire kit, Crank and cam gears with new chain, Turbo tweak chip, Denso 02 sensor and a new 3 bar map sensor..Anything else or do you think I would be safe there?

spend couple of hours here, read through everything - then read through it again and then systematically go through the car, during which upgrade components as necessary before you start flogging the car.
earlbrown has forgotten more about these cars then most will learn.
scooby doo's youtube videos are very helpful, so you might as well bing watch all of them.

KEMSO 340LPH High Performance Fuel Pump "Replace Walbro 255LPH GSS342" #14
Found on ebay, Not trying to go cheap, want to see what you think..If not what the one you would recommend.

typically alky injection is only needed with bigger turbos running higer boost levels to keep the knock retard down.. search some maintenace threads or bringing higher mileage car back to life etc .. etc .. their are many other things to replace if you want a solid dependable car like worn out valve springs are just another example of what earl is recommending .. he has spoken of these things so many times and you will hopefully be able to find all this info in past threads .. basically just going through the fuel system.cooling sytem. changing tranny fluid and filter , gear oil. ETC. and basic mechanical engine stuff firts before adding hp increasing componets . Research is king GL

340 MAY require a larger return line. A 255 and alky will take you a long way. Cheaping out on a fuel pump is a big mistake. Deny these engines of fuel...and you'll end up in a world of hurt.

Forget the hellcat thing, Sorry I mentioned it as it sent some of these guys off their rockers!..Im just looking for a little more power and speed and Im pretty sure my stock turbo is only pushing 12 pounds.
you didnt send me off my rocker;)i love eating hellcats,most dont hook on the street too well.you will have to upgrade the car a bit.the search function can be your friend,but in a nutshell,openened motor=valve springs,bigger turbo,injectors,fuel pump,trans/converter,drag radials,tt chip 5.7,proper scanning/tuning equipment.that will with a good launch keep the cats off you for a while till they are rolling;)now kiss combo,and the cats will be coming up quickly:)=unopened motor stock turbo converter/trans,injector,basically leaving everything stock you can go real fast on the stock stuff with a shift kit/trans cooler,drag radials,255/340 pump,hotwire or kenny bell boosta pump,5.7 chip,scanmaster,dump tube or upgraded exhaust.the stock turbo can make 30psi it had its tungue out about 25psi but we ran 11s with the kiss combo above at full weight single nozzle alky with mostly stock parts including springs/timing chain and stock injectors it was alot fun and not much drama.the boys just want you to upgrade certain things and learn the car.

340 MAY require a larger return line. A 255 and alky will take you a long way. Cheaping out on a fuel pump is a big mistake. Deny these engines of fuel...and you'll end up in a world of hurt.
So Walbro 255lb with hotwire Im assuming? Also who do you recommend getting the gears and chain from? I just seen the GM gears and the one gear looks like plastic!

roll master is usually carried by most of our supporting vendors... i have my favorites but thats another topic ..

As stated above, Change the timing chain and gears, clean the oil pickup screen, put the new water pump on.

Now for upgrades. Starting with the Alky kit is wrong. But now that youve got it and seem to want to put it to use, do the following:

Small turbo upgrade
Bigger injectors (55lb)
Get rid of the CAT if its still on the car
Hot wire kit & Voltage booster
255 Walbro pump
TurboTweek Chip for all the mods Alky / Pump gas whichever you decide
Rocker shaft reinforcements
Scan Master
MAF & Translator

That should get you a solid 11 second car unit you wipe the tranny on the second pass.

As for the Walbro fuel pump, Will it fit in the stock housing or do I have to buy a entire new housing to hold it?

a very cheap fantastic little up grade is a boost controller earl sells them for like 45-50 bucks and there are may others as well .. just leave you stock one pluged in electrically so it doenst want to throw a code ... so your car is 85 with 86/87 motor just double checking LOL