You can type here any text you want

what size et streets will fit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTdanman

Im new here and to these cars, im about to order some mickey thompson ET streets and was just wondering whats the widest size i can go on stock rims before i have an issue with clearence or rubbing issues?

The 2 sizes im looking at are 255 60 15's or 275 60 15's, i know the 255 60 15 will fit but id really like to go with a 275 60 15 et street, my question is will a 275 60 15 fit with out any clearence issues or rubbing problems?

I dont wanna spend $450 on slicks to find out there too wide and rub.

any info or suggestions would be greatly apperciated!

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!

:smile:

I guess car info would help, its a 1987 Turbo regal, stock suspension but has air bags in back, stock rear end and stock wheels.

so a 275 60 15 will fit with out rubbing? ive heard its really close and might need the fenders rolled?

my speedo is way off allready, cars got a turbo400 trans and idk what speedo gears in the trans, i use my gps for mph lol, just bought the car a few weeks ago drove it once and put it in storage for winter, cars a low 11 sec car.

i ran 275's with all stock stuff and no rolled lip and never had a problem. oh it was on convo pro's

I've ran 275/60/15 Nittos on stock rims for years. But they do have small spacers to keep them from rubbing. I believe the MT Streets are a bit wider, but it should fit. At most you will need some small spacers to push it out from the frame.

cuda6 u got me wondering what to choose now lol, im not a big fan of spacers, ive used the slip on ones before on my ford nothing wrong with them really.

so the mickeys are a tad wider than nittos huh?

I have 275 60 15 tires on my car with aluminum drums and it only rubbed under hard acceleration. Added an HR rear sway bar and never rubs now. Supposedly air bags will fix this problem as well

Back