You can type here any text you want

what size speakers are in the 87 GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GW2

i need to replace my speakers bad, they are totally blown stock speakers, they came with the car like that.
I just need to know the stock speaker size in the 87 gn, thanks a bunch guys.

I believe the front speakers up by the dash are 3.5" the doors are 5 1/4" and the rear decks are 4x10".

thanks for the link, does anyone know anything about adding concert sound to a car that didn't come with it?

thanks for the link, does anyone know anything about adding concert sound to a car that didn't come with it?

Im not 100%, but you need new lower door panels to house the speakers, and then you just wire them in parallel to the dash speakers. If you've got the stock radio still I'm not sure how complicated it gets from there. hope that helps

it helps in a vague and subjective sort of way haha, i found a guy who's selling concert sound 2 door panels but i may just forget about the idea, 4 speakers should be enough in a car that size, and i can always just use better speakers.

if you pass on the 5 1/4s for the doors then use 6x9s w 4x10 adapters for the rears for more sound quality to compensate for the smaller sound up front (3.5s).

just play with it and see what sounds best to you. good luck.

the backs are a werid size, its hard to find speakers for it, i'm just going to so some custom stuff to fit a good sized speaker in there

Back