What Stall To Run?

rede4christ

I Have A 87 Gn .30 Over 109, Ported Stock Heads, Stock Tb, Roller 210 1.65 Td Rockers, Just Ordered Turbo Tweak Street Chip, Gt70qbb,60#motrons,v1 Fmic,ported Stock Intake And Tb,walbro 340,voltbooster,tpi Enhancer, Car Is A Street Cruiser So I Want To Stay With A Lock Up, Any Sugestions On Stall? Or Any Other Upgrades I Need To Make? Also With Astock Bottom End What Is A Safe Boost Level. And Rwhp.possibilities. This is apicture of my other street cruiser so you can get an i dea of what i consider a street car. note the wheelie bars and parachute on car. thanks for any input.

Attachments

• 190.JPG
    190.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 104
full throttle suggests a 3200 stall on their website for ur turbo. id say either that or 3400 stall. i ordered a 10" LU from Dusty Bradford, 3400 stall...since it was a lock up there were less options... i think the other was 2900 which was alittle too low for me.

what exactly do u mean by stock bottom end because i see its .030 overbore? forged pistons, stock rods, stock crank, or what? r u gonna use 100+ octane or alky injection?

First you are gonna need more injector, and possibly fuel pump with that turbo!

As for stall, I would go 3400-3500 so it will spool well on the street. Many people can make you a stall for that combo. But, I would go a little higher than 3200 for it to be a fun "driver".