What the.....??!!?

Originally posted by 71RSZ28
:mad: :mad: :mad: Bob FM was unique. Now we have ANOTHER Hawaiian music station. :rolleyes:

Still LMAO!:D :D :D

Bob said....."Due to our limited inventory of music, we are forced to give up BOB to Bumpy and the rest of his gang. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you, or your ears. We'd like to especially thank our ENORMOUS fan base for all your phone calls, and support. (All 3 of you)" :D

Geoff, Tommy, John.....You guys are the best!

BOB

Originally posted by TurboJohn
And 97.5 is now news radio.:confused:

I know 97.5, 99.5, 102.7 and some others were all owned by one corporation that just got bought out - I did some work at their office last month and scored some T-shirts and a stack of bumper stickers. :D The client said they would be collectors items soon - I guess this is what she meant. :rolleyes:

Okada - you're right about one thing: We ARE the best! ;) :p

Joe-

Nope! Haven't seen one of those since intermediate school. :cool: Remember how they could be "modified" with a marsh pen? ;)

I like Hawaiian music... However... Do we really need ANOTHER Hawaiian music station?

I thought BOB was great (of course I do...:D )

We do need another Hawaiian radio station

Depending on the DJ I think there is too much contemporary music on 105.1 and because of that I don't listen to it as much as I used to. I like the old style Hawaiian music that I used to listen to when I was in intermediate school with kihoalu for background music. I don't care for the newer contemporary type music. They sound to mainland like if you know what I mean. I like the tunes to relax and soothe the soul!!! Nothing like sweet kihoalu music like Gabby, Ledward and Ray Kane!!! Utttaaaahhhhhhh!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by TurboJohn
And 97.5 is now news radio.:confused:

Wasn't that K-Poi (sp?) "The Rock you live on"

Until the last year or so, I've always had a tough time finding decent radio stations when we're over there. I'm gonna start bringing my CD's with me from now on :)