You can type here any text you want

What to display at a car show....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coolguywalt

What would be the best way to showcase a lot of the TTA stuff that I have at a car show? I got the plug wires (will probably put them on), owners box, press kit, window sticker, invoice, oil filter box, and a few others. How do you guys display them? This is my first car show I am entering it into and want to do well.

Glad to see you post again....

Tell you what Walt, just drop that stuff off at my house and I'll organize and store it for you ;)

Did you get my voice mails?

lee

No, I have never recieved any of your voicemails........hmmmm, drop them off with you? Sounds like a plan!!! ;) I have your number in a private message, but I can't get to it to give ya a call. Must be a bug with the new board setup.

Get there early and clean it before people see it dirty. I lay the window sticker and the brochure for it on the dash angled for easy view. Put a nice pontiac rug in front. small sign under the hood that say's please do not lean on the car and I will not lean on yours. ;)

Attachments

• 89 tta.jpg
    89 tta.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 60
Back