You can type here any text you want

What to do after AEM MAP sensor installed?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
image.jpeg
AEM MAP sensor installed. So all I have to do is change the MAP setting in Powerlogger and I am done? Do I have to reflash PL?

Last edited:
I just did this last week. Select 3.5 bar sensor and you're good to go. Cycle the key and reinitialize the PL with the new setting, make sure it takes. I did some very minor VE retuning afterwards. (SD2)

Ok, all seems good! Already had a braided line hooked to my stock modded 3 bar so kept it in the stock location instead of mounting it in the billet vacuum block on the upper plenum.

I just cut the end off the stock map plug and used the plug end that came with the AEM one. Actually it is a harness for alky system that plugs into the stock harness.

If you're using it with your alcohol kit, it will spray less now, so you'll have to play with your alcohol settings.

The MAP sensor is not related to the wideband sensor, so the wideband chip will still work the same.

Everything will be the same except the alky system. You'll just need to tweak it alittlw like eric said. It will be spraying less so just turn the alky knob a little

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The .5 BAR increase in sensor range reduces the output of alky some......resolution change.....hence the need for slight increase

Does adding one of these allow you greater resolution on the ve table using xfi or does it just allow it to read higher than 30psi?

Back