You can type here any text you want

What to do to make it fit?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TOMS86GN

I have a set of 10in with a 4.5" backspace pro stars in my garage with a 295 28" tire, is anyone else running this and what was done to make it fit? I've hear just rolling the fender I've heard i need to notch, I need some real world adivice. As always thanks guys

Tom

Well I never ran that combo but I did run a set of old Centerline "X" wheels that were 15X9.5 with a 4 5/8"BS with 275/60 Quicktimes. A slight rub on the frame and I rolled the fender lips to keep the sidewalls from getting mutilated. I'd have to say some frame notching unless you want to jack the rear up to keep it from rubbing. My combo was with the stock springs and control arms and it would only rub when the car leaned or when going around corners. Maybe some poly bushings are solid arms would make it stiff enough to eliminate the play in the suspension.

thanks, nothing has doen to the suspension yet but the cars put away and this winter i plan on doing the entire suspension system

Back