- new 60mm precision turbo
- larger BGC stock location intercooler
- 3'' DP and Exhaust with 3'' high flow cat
- 340 Walbro
- AFPR
-headers
- stock stall
- 17/18 lbs. on 93 pump gas
- other small stuff such as K & N cone kit, valve cover breathers, and hard pipes.

What do you guys think it will run in the 1/8 mile on BFG drag radials? Have not run it yet, going to wait until cooler weather, just curious on your opinions. Thanks!

Depends on a whole bunch of factors.... it could run in the low to mid 8's at that boost level in capable hands. If you are new to these cars and don't get a good 60' time (less than 1.8 for your combo), it will not get a decent ET.

Not knowing anything about you or your tuning ability, I'd guess upper 8's @ 87 mph with a 2.0 60'.

Depends on a whole bunch of factors.... it could run in the low to mid 8's at that boost level in capable hands. If you are new to these cars and don't get a good 60' time (less than 1.8 for your combo), it will not get a decent ET.

Not knowing anything about you or your tuning ability, I'd guess upper 8's @ 87 mph with a 2.0 60'.
Really? My car ran 8.95 with an exhaust system and a K&N only on street tires. I tend to think it should do better than high 8's.

Really? My car ran 8.95 with an exhaust system and a K&N only on street tires. I tend to think it should do better than high 8's.

It all depends on the 60' and if what he has is working together. A 60 turbo and a stock stall is a mis-match right off the bat.... and at only 17 psi..... it will not be making power yet.

If you changed the stall and said 24-25 psi..... then you will be beginning to make the turbo work a little.... and with traction will be a ton faster.

Like everyone says the stall will kill it.

But just for reference I went to the strip Sat night on the new combo. 8.14@85 with a 2.0 60ft. The boost controller was acting up so it would run 14 PSI for 2 seconds then drop it to 11.

I do have a PTC 2800 LU though

I just about forgot this thread. Thanks for the input guys! It definetely needs a good 2800 stall, it pulls like a raped ape once you get it rolling, but it takes a second from a stop to get going. Chris/ Twisted 6 Racing helped the previous owner set it up. I'm going to get off my ass this winter and let him do what the other guy didn't want to. I believe with a stall, some 80lbs, and 25-26 psi it will be a different animal. Some traction will be in the recipe also. I've raced a new SS Camaro, new 5.0 Mustang, and an 09 up CTS V caddy from a roll, I destroyed the SS and the 5.0 and pulled 3 or 4 lengths on the CTS V up to 90-100 or so, I let off then it was about to get ugly for me. Thanks again guys!

Josh, get Dusty Bradford to build you a 10" l/u converter in the 2800-3000 rpm range, and get Bison to fix you a Garrett .63 exhaust housing for that new turbo, and you will be deep in the 7's with that thing. Also get an RJC boost controller. What chip and injectors do you have?

It has an 18# pump gas chip, I think Chris/ Twisted 6 burned it. The injectors are the green stripe 30+ lbs. They are about a step above stock. Gonna go with some 80#'s so I'll have a little more than I need. Thanks for the advice Fast Farmer! I've got a GMC Syclone and this thing will walk it bad from a roll. If I can get it running from a stop like it pulls from a roll it will be pretty wicked. What kind of times do you run with your setup Fast Farmer? Thanks!

I don't know because it has been a while since it has been down the track. I have changed a whole lot of stuff since then, and traction is completely nonexistent. I need a set of Mickey Thompson ET street radials badly. If I had to make a guess, I'd say it would be about 7.50's in the eighth. Josh, if I were you, I would go with a 60# injector and chip combo from Turbo Tweak. Unless you are planning to run a double pumper set up, 80#'s are a bit large for a single pump to supply fuel to. What are your goals for right now?

Chris/ Twisted 6 suggested the 80's, to have a little growing room for whatever I might want to do in the future. The 60's would probably suit me better for my goals at hand though. Looking at setting it up at a little higher boost with race gas. I'll most likely just run it at 18# for normal driving though. I'd like to eventually see a high 6 low 7 pass, maybe!