You can type here any text you want

What would you do?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Easy, Royalties on every shirt sold.
Other option: have him Put alky control on every shirt for free advertising.

or we could......eliminate him. I'm just saying.....not that I would ever do such a thing.....but I know people.

He could easily accidentally choke on an XXL t-shirt and then fall into a major league baseball bat swing.....i'm just saying.

Contact him about it....Be real. If he wants to be a jerk, then make your own T's and give him competition. They cant be selling like hotcakes:p

I believe, that since he took the picture, he owns the picture, and he can do with it as he likes.

Someone takes a picture of your car, then sells its image for their profit..
Guess I have mixed feelings ;)

Ahhh! Don't even give it a second thought. Thu pictures not that great anyway AND it's been doctored!:eek:

What works for your naked wife after getting out of the shower and standing in the window should apply for your other "properties". I.E. permission of use.

I'd ask him for a free shirt since its your car...otherwise not much you can do since the pic was taken in a public place....kind of like the poparatzi taking pictures of movie stars then selling then to magazines...
Need to plaster the side of the car with a big Alky Control decal next time so at least it can advertise for ya ;)

Ya, who would want a shirt with a doctored pic of a TTA pulling a wheel off the ground??:confused: :biggrin:

This is why I love going to events.. to get the killer pixs.. Not many hi-res TTA pulling the tire pixs :D

I'm leaving it alone.. no sense stirring the pot. Glad it brought back memories from that event and the good times had with friends.

That track was hooking ;)

Notacarlo.. ya made me laugh.. thanks.. :)

Easy, Royalties on every shirt sold.
Other option: have him Put alky control on every shirt for free advertising.

I'm glad you think that way!

I will expect a royalty check from the use of my cars image. Here is a link to the advertisment on your site.

GBodyParts.com Online

I am open to discussing beer in lieu of cash......
At a least put up a picture of her with the front wheels in the air! I don't want people thinking she's is a trailer queen.... :p

Back