You can type here any text you want

What Year Was The Tta Made?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moose

would someone tell me if I could go to the parts store and get a master cyl. assy for a TTA and use it on my GN?

Not sure......but I think the TTA had the same brake systems as the other F-Bodies not the power master that came on the turbo regals. Someone correct me if I am wrong. If you are converting to vaccum it would be best to get everything for a g- body. Red Regal T sells the kit....I bought one from him last year and it has worked flawless!;) Comes with everything needed. His email address is Red Regal T
Just clink on the Red Regal T above

Not real sure what you are trying to accomplish, but even if they mount the same, the internal bore size is different, the Buick uses a 1 1/4" (31.75mm) bore and the TTA appears to be a two stepped bore (24 and 31.75mm). Not sure how well it would work, but would assume the brake bias would be screwed up. HTH

Originally posted by denn454
89, only trans am to have a v6.

and also one of the fastest if not THE fastest factory trans am ever built...very low 13's capable with a professional driver

Originally posted by d0n_3d
and also one of the fastest if not THE fastest factory trans am ever built...very low 13's capable with a professional driver

i've heard this before, but don't know how true it really is. they were the only pacecar not modified for the race, you could buy the exact car they used to pace indy, where as all the other "pace cars" are detuned for sales.

i have to question that, watch any race, the last turn before the pace car pulls off the track it pulls away from all the race cars, you can hear them start to go, and the pace car still pulls away from them. i don't know if they aren't at full throttle then, or if the pace car really is faster than the indy cars (i've been told that), i couldn't imagine any indy car only running 13's

I have a Pace Car.. it says so rite on the door :p

:rolleyes: :D

I had a 1980 Turbo pace car, Had a 301 V8, Man that thing wouldn't "PULL A WET NOODLE OUT OF A CAT'S BUTT", Big time SLOW!!! But, A very super nice looking ride. Best looking TA ever made.

Back