What's better a Stage Right T Brake or Foot Brake??

What do I need to do get met my brakes up to par for that kinda boost at launch?

What are the details of your current system?

When you do a burnout, are you using a linelock to keep from heating up the rear brakes?

PM, Vacuum, manual, HB?

Stage right brake
Leave at 15psi
Let the 1-2 shift itself (around 6000)
Then make the 2-3 shift myself (6200)
Let it eat out the back door (stare at the shift light for a lil bit before the end...much faster et and mph when left in 3rd)

-Dan
gettin it.jpg

Stage right brake
Leave at 15psi
Let the 1-2 shift itself (around 6000)
Then make the 2-3 shift myself (6200)
Let it eat out the back door (stare at the shift light for a lil bit before the end...much faster et and mph when left in 3rd)

-DanView attachment 166792

Stock cam and heads or not? I'm thinking it's not, it seems a bit high for stock internals. Maybe not looking at your MPH.

Champion heads right out of the box and a custom Comp Cams roller cam JE pistons Scat rods internally balanced motor 233ci

Art Carr 16930 seems around 3800 stall
1.56 60

-Dan

Nice man, I would love to have champion heads but I would be worried about hurting the stock bottom end with the added power I'd be making. I'm making right at 500 HP right now, completely stock engine. Pump gas and Alky.

Nice man, I would love to have champion heads but I would be worried about hurting the stock bottom end with the added power I'd be making. I'm making right at 500 HP right now, completely stock engine. Pump gas and Alky.
Thats getting it done...stage right would def get your 60 down,when my rear was totally stock I left time and time again at 8lbs...if its et your after get after your 60ft!

-Dan

Thats getting it done...stage right would def get your 60 down,when my rear was totally stock I left time and time again at 8lbs...if its et your after get after your 60ft!

-Dan

How much will a stock rear take as far as boost goes?

Another question for you Stage Right users. Anyone know of a way to mount a micro switch to the shifter mechanism so that when its in 1 (and trans is braked) the switch is tripped so that it could trigger a 2-step?

I just did this mod tonite . it's a very simple and easy.
IMAG0282.jpg
IMAG0283.jpg
IMAG0282.jpg