You can type here any text you want

whats better

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You may want to do a Search, this has been asked many times. I sell both of them and will say they both have there Pro's and Con's. IMHO: It boils down to support. If you are having someone local do your tuning, buy the system they are most familiar with. If you are tuning yourself, buy from a vendor who will give you the most help with whichever you buy.

I am just getting fed up with the problems I am having with the F.A.S.T. and I want it resolved ASAP.

I am just getting fed up with the problems I am having with the F.A.S.T. and I want it resolved ASAP.

Joe all you need is to get that option file sorted out via an an email and you should be back to normal. Or worry about it later and upgrade to the xfi. The bigs stuff has some nice features, but the software does not have a nice appearance like the fast. The xfi does not need any files for the WB.

Here is the bigstuff3 manual, read it wisely.
http://bigstuff3.com/pdf/GEN3%20User%20Manual%20-%20Feb%202011%20-%20Rev%202.2.pdf

Seems to be drag to get that File...Thanks for the info. I checked it out earlier today. Monday I am getting on the phone and et this problem fixed.
Thanks to everyone helping me out.

Joe

Hi Joe,
You buy a BS3 and will truly be on your own. Like was posted before do a search on BS3.

Thanks Lonnie. I see up here guys running them on their LS1 Camaro's and they are flying with little Mods.
I gotta get my POS FAST going first, then I will see which direction I will go.

Joe

I am working on getting you the file. Between the two of us, you should have it by the end of the day. Where did you get your "POS FAST" from? If I remember correctly, I have helped you with it in the past.

Cal,
I am not pointing at you..Just between a few years ago where I lost 2 months just to get the 02 to work, and this time that I had hi hopes to run last Sat.
NO insults intended to no one. I just want the damn thing to work correctly like everyone elses...I still expect a program from you. I have to show your new Customer Martin that my POS 109 can give him a run for his money..:)

Cals tech support here on this site is second to none. He helps people for free all the time and you would be a fool if you are going to run FAST and do not purchase the system from him. I know he also sells BS3 and can also support that system as well. It never ceases to amaze me the guys who bash systems in just about every case don't even know how to wire and tune themselves, but yet are smart enough to make a determination like this. If you can't tune and wire then buy from Cal who supports this board and shows up at the races... Pretty simple....

Big Stuff 3 or F.A.S.T.
meaning in tuning and user flriendly

thanks

I tune both systems. I like both. Both have issues sometimes. I think every electronic device is going to have problems here and there. The dealer you buy it from will make the difference if any system gets support. I have had no problems with BS3 or FAST as far as customer support. Some can't say the same but I don't know what is going on behind the scenes and there usually is two sides of a story.

Cal,
I got an option file from FAST, but it did not work. My UEGO "R" is still in red at 4.53. The UEGO are moving steady around 2.69, and the UEGOS are alos moving around .47 in green as well while car is running. Now it's up to you. Looks like I got a nasty problem

Other Numbers look good Joe, but since the R is in the red it will never work.

I tune both systems. I like both. Both have issues sometimes. I think every electronic device is going to have problems here and there. The dealer you buy it from will make the difference if any system gets support. I have had no problems with BS3 or FAST as far as customer support. Some can't say the same but I don't know what is going on behind the scenes and there usually is two sides of a story.

Thanks for your input. Yours is as good as it gets..

Joe,
Please send me your "Diag A" value. I think I know your problem.

Back