What's so special about GNX's?

I have owned a couple #305 and #20 the only diffrence to me is the mind set you have driving one. and I even have a twin turbo small block on mine. It is just a car. it can be replaced.

theres a number of differences.. it all boils down to what you want..

do you want a trailor queen that only sees the sun light for shows

or a classy drivable car that wont hurt you or make u feel guilty to stomp the gas?

i think gnx's and gn's, as similar as they may, be belong to a different class of car.

i own two howie long jerseys.. one is signed and framed hanging on my bed room wall the other hangs in my closet and i wear pretty often.. whats the difference?

If your gnx doesnt impress you pass it on to someone who will appriciate it.. i will haha.

Can anyone out there tell me what's so special about a GNX? Not only do they have the same problems a Grand Nationals, they have their own unique problems caused by the GNX specific parts. The handling is roughly the same as any other GN and the increase in performance could have been obtained by a simple chip upgrade and adjustable wastegate actuator.

I've had a GN for seven years before some liberated it from me and I've had a GNX for eleven years so I'm intimate with the differences. All I’m asking is what makes these cars the holy grail of the turbo regal world, other than limited production numbers?

IMO - Limited production number.