You can type here any text you want

What's the best polish for GTA Wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mark Parks

I just bought a set of 4 front GTA wheels with 245X50 16 tires. The rims are fairly shiny,but want to know the best polish to use as well as the best method to get them better.

Do they have clear coating on the shiny areas? I don't think there is too much you can do if they do other than keep them clean.

I always try to keep my Simmons wheels looking good, and I have tried just about everything out there. I just tried this for the first time earlier today:

Gords Aluminum Wheel Polish Chrome, Cleaner, Polish & Sealer

This stuff is outstanding, and took very little effort. My wife came out and looked at the wheels and mentioned they looked like a "mirror."

I highly recommend trying out Gord's aluminum polish.

Rob

I always try to keep my Simmons wheels looking good, and I have tried just about everything out there. I just tried this for the first time earlier today:

Gords Aluminum Wheel Polish Chrome, Cleaner, Polish & Sealer

This stuff is outstanding, and took very little effort. My wife came out and looked at the wheels and mentioned they looked like a "mirror."

I highly recommend trying out Gord's aluminum polish.

Rob

hello: I went to Gord's site and it looks pretty good but did you use steel wool on your rims? I guess 0000 steel wool is real fine?
IBBY

hello: I went to Gord's site and it looks pretty good but did you use steel wool on your rims? I guess 0000 steel wool is real fine?
IBBY

I used the 0000 steel wool on my rims. It's very, very, fine - like an SOS pad without the soap in it. The steel wool didn't leave any scratches at all - and you probably really only need to use it if your rims are neglected.

I was out in the garage earlier today and am really impressed with how my rims look after using the Gord's polish on them.

Rob

Back