What's the deal on rear mounted tanks?

forcefedhatch

Alkyholic
I'm helping get a friends car running, he has an Alkycontrol kit he bought used and we were thinking of running a rear mounted container for the meth, something like a 6-gallon fuel cell because of how much street time this thing sees. I've searched, but havn't got a clear answer on this. Will we run into any problems running the pump dry using a 6 gallon cell mounted in the trunk to feed alcohol?

I've also got a 4 gallon cell and pump mounted in the trunk. No problems that I can think of...

Great to hear!

I can't wait to get the meth rocking in this car :) It's a 388" ford with a solid roller, TFS-R heads, hogan intake, 105mm TB, a viper 6-speed and, oh yeah, twin T74-GTQ's :) 22 psi on C16 spun 325/50/15 MT's past 130 on the street :eek: Full interior with power steering, AC, and a big stereo to boot :)

Originally posted by forcefedhatch
Great to hear!

I can't wait to get the meth rocking in this car :) It's a 388" ford with a solid roller, TFS-R heads, hogan intake, 105mm TB, a viper 6-speed and, oh yeah, twin T74-GTQ's :) 22 psi on C16 spun 325/50/15 MT's past 130 on the street :eek: Full interior with power steering, AC, and a big stereo to boot :)

no one cares unless you HAVE PICTURES!!!!!
:)