What's the secret to removing the rear brake cylinder?

Yeah, you can order it at Amazon for $15.95 and wait, or just go to local auto parts store and pick it up for $9.95, I guess it depends how far you are from a parts store, if you go to NAPA or Havana Auto , you might get an Idiot who doesn't know what the part is, have him look up this part # Power Built #648413 View attachment View attachment View attachment View attachment View attachment View attachment View attachment

Last edited:
I could never get my tool to work properly . Ended up using an oversized socket and large C clamp . worked beauty

Dude at Napa had no idea what part number that was. I see Walmart carries the Powerbuilt number
When you go to NAPA, ask to speak to someone who knows about tools, not some 16 year old child. Want me to do it for you, Just teleport your car to me in Denver, give me 30 minutes and I'll teleport it back to ya

I never knew there was any issue getting that ring off. I thought the trick was to keep it from reaching orbit when it came loose.

...not snapping that sumbitch back on is another story. Until I figured out that a Stanly box cutter was the perfect shape to wedge between the axle flange and that brake cylinder it was a nightmare fighting with that stupid thing.