You can type here any text you want

Wheel Cylinder Upgrade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
no problem just did mines yesterday S10 manual wheel cyclinders and double long brake shoes.

I put 87 S-10 manuals on my car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

what with the double long brake shoes? Do they work better, what the part number for them and where did you get them from?

You can get them from anywhere, but I ordered my from Rockauto.com. Searched 87 S-10 PU with man brakes and two sets of regal shoes.... I will try to remember to post the part number tonight when I get off work....

Wheel cylinder part number is 33892 at autozone
Brake pads is just 2 sets of the pads you normally buy but you will notice 2 pads are longer than the other 2. So you need to brake shoe kits and run only the long pads. Read it makes a difference but I have not driven my car to give you personal feedback.

Hey the wheel cylinders that I use are for 87 S10 manual brakes (Wagner - WC110261) and the shoes are for 87 Regal (Wagner - 2514). Good luck!!

Also wheel this is complete, when you hit your brakes... They will lock up. Be careful on the rain!!

No problem let us know how it works out for you. Cgaston the part number we gave cross referenced to each other so we are running the same thing just different brands.

Hey, call my Clint or Gaston. I figured it would, since there really is no change from 85-87 S10.

Also wheel this is complete, when you hit your brakes... They will lock up. Be careful on the rain!!

What cause them to lock up? Is it the "S10 wheel cylinders" or the "bigger brake shoes"?

Back