You can type here any text you want

wheel pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

100_4451.jpg

100_4452.jpg

100_4453.jpg

100_4454.jpg

Jason

Nice F/R brake setup you got there. :wink:
Baer's 12" kit!

What make, model and size are they?
iForged Aero. 17x8, 17x10. They don't bolt right up though...They actually measure 17x9 and 17x11. They needed longer wheel studs. Pretty much a 2 month hassle! Definately worth it though. And no spacers were used. That isn't in my vocabulary.
One word man......beautiful.
Thanks man!
+1 ^^^

Very nice car too
Thanks!

:biggrin:

id like to see a little wider tire on the rear. rims look great. i have to ask even tho i know the answer, but how well do the brakes work?

rims look great. i have to ask even tho i know the answer, but how well do the brakes work?
Me to.

iForged Aero. 17x8, 17x10. They don't bolt right up though...They actually measure 17x9 and 17x11. They needed longer wheel studs. Pretty much a 2 month hassle! Definately worth it though. And no spacers were used. That isn't in my vocabulary.
FYI. They measure the rim from inside of the the lip, so usually on an aluminum rim there is an extra 1/2 inch on each side.

Me to.

FYI. They measure the rim from inside of the the lip, so usually on an aluminum rim there is an extra 1/2 inch on each side.

If you measure it that way they measure 17x12. Either way, these wheels are 1"wider then advertised which caused a few issues.

Jason, you need to look at YouLikeThat's thread. That 295/45R17 Mickey street radial looks tough!!!

And, is this the same car you did the stereo in? Looks great.

Back