You can type here any text you want

Wheel studs? Which ones?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADDGUY6

Hey gang,
So which wheel studs did everyone use? Part #? Brand? What's a good length? For my Center line rims? Geoff? Dereck?:rolleyes:

Thanks,
Guy

Brought back the old post....:cool:

Hey Jackson, are those stock sized studs?? Or long studs?

Ahhhh....:o I read that number :confused:, and I was like, WTF???:D LOL!

I seen Guy on so I wanted to toy with him, but after I refresh my screen he gone? Hmm? :confused:

WHAT!!!

Originally posted by TurboV6
I made it up! :D
WHAT!!!:mad: I ordered that part number. 20 of them.:eek: 10 for you.And 10 for me. I guess there be NO STUDS FOR YOU..:D ;)

So much for secrets....

That was supposed to be a secret.....NOT ANY MORE!:( OOOps BTW how long a stud are we talking about? I gave Clayton those 76mm Dorman ones I had pn 610-323

Originally posted by Geoff87: Wheel Studs (M12 x 1.5 x 76 ..longer than stock) GM part no. 22551491

Note the GM stud if I recall correctly has no threads the top 1/4"

Rob, the studs are 3" long, or 76mm. :) No threads on the tip. 1st 1/2 inch, or so.

Sounds like 4th gen f-body peices. the dorman ones were threaded all the way to the top though, good if you need to run a small spacer for tire clearance. I keep thinking that the length refers to the threaded part, but its measured from the knurl to the tip, right?

Back