Wheels for sale 200s's

bluehair

kinda wanting to go another direction on wheels. heres what i have:

(4) 15x7 American Racing 200s wheels. Steel chrome plated. These are the older style that they do not make anymore. The newer style you can see a picture in Jeg's or Summitt racing which is a polished aluminum wheel I believe. These have 4 new tires maybe 3-400 miles on them. 255-60's in rear with 205-65's in front. wheels are in great shape can get close up pics of them if asked. or you can go to the malibu racing gallery first page and look in my thread, "my new project" and there is a pic of them on my car.

asking: $650 plus shipping for all with caps and lugs or may trade for other wheels depending on what they are.....

Attachments

• dream-5.jpg
    dream-5.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 237
Im not looking for wheels but that is a beautiful Malibu!!!. Im a malibu guy having owned several of them. The wheels look great on it. What wheels are you going to replace them with?

CAR...

thanks for the props on the car. I get compliments all the time in it. Ive owned over 5 malibu's myself and am only 30. My first car was a 78 malibu. This one is all original v8 with air. rare find. The wheels do look really really good on it but I have always wanted to do things different so thought about 17's or 18's and lower it some. Just not sure yet. ive owned a few black cars also so means alot coming from a GN owner...:D

not for sale...

sorry, car not for sale. would consider trade for a ttype, but wife would kill me!:D