You can type here any text you want

where can i get a electric vac pump?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eric Stauch

Nasty87
ive heard you all talking about the electric pumps off the 3.1 and 3.4's and i really want to use this set up but i cant find one. i work at a parts store and ive looked at every oldsmobile buick and chevy and cant find the style pump thats shown on the racetronix web page. if anyone knows what type of car they came on i sure could use the info. thanks guys!

Try doing a search on this as it was discussed on here a couple of weeks ago. There are two or three options, probably more, that can bought new or found in wrecking yards. Caspers makes a harness assembly also.
MLH

ive heard you all talking about the electric pumps off the 3.1 and 3.4's and i really want to use this set up but i cant find one. i work at a parts store and ive looked at every oldsmobile buick and chevy and cant find the style pump thats shown on the racetronix web page. if anyone knows what type of car they came on i sure could use the info. thanks guys!

a few parts number i pick on buick board

Vacuum pump electric style 92-96 Corvette LT1/LT4 GM#24505066
94-97 Camaro firbird/Impala LT1 GM#12554580

hope it help

cp

The best place we have found is on eBay. It is best to get a new one.

Back