You can type here any text you want

Where can I get hold of 135 degree spark plug wire boots?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

I need 2 (or 4) plug wire boots for the wires close to my THDP, have 8mm wires and would need 2 135 degree boots. Looked around a bit and here in the UK seems like no one have them, any one can point me in the right direction? Checked Summit and a few other places but found not where I can get just the boots ...

Need 2 but probabrly get 2 extra for spare.

Cotton's carries the 10MM magnecore wires with those two boots already done. He's was out of stock(i'm waiting on a set)

When I first bought my car, I went to NAPA and bought a couple of the 135 degree 8mm boots. And put those on some aftermarket wires I had.

Dont know any other way??

I'm planning to put a set of NOS wires on my TTA (the 20th Anniversary printed ones) as I have a couple of sets laying around :-) So need to swap the boot on 2 of them ... I'll try NAPA when I'm state side in January.

I use the accel high temp wires(9000's i believe). They come straight but are made so that you can put them at any angle you want. Just bent two of them up when I did my ATR dp.

Back