Where can I get the Android app?

Scott89TTA

I had it on my old phone, just got a new phone this weekend and can't find it anywhere?

Weird, I just looked on my GooglePlay and it is gone. I have it on my phone still though... HMMMMMMMM

You should be able to download the old app from your old phone. Google it, I don't remember the process specifically but it was pretty easy to find 2 months ago when my old phone quit.
I didn't want to download the newest version of tb.com from the market, i prefer and older setup,and was able to transfer it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You should be able to download the old app from your old phone. Google it, I don't remember the process specifically but it was pretty easy to find 2 months ago when my old phone quit.
I didn't want to download the newest version of tb.com from the market, i prefer and older setup,and was able to transfer it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
There is no new version on the market...nothing nada...gone :) If there is please tell me where cause it's nowhere to be found.

Transferring doesn't use the market place. It would be transferring the app from your old phone to your new phone...bypassing the market place availability.
One example of a way to do it.

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Google changed their app requirements several months ago and no one told me. I dont monitor the email account that all that stuff comes into.

I have to come up with a bunch of stuff to get the app back in the market. If you're comfortable side loading, I can post the APK or a link to it here.

Transferring doesn't use the market place. It would be transferring the app from your old phone to your new phone...bypassing the market place availability.
One example of a way to do it.

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Cool thanks...I'll look into it.

Google changed their app requirements several months ago and no one told me. I dont monitor the email account that all that stuff comes into.

I have to come up with a bunch of stuff to get the app back in the market. If you're comfortable side loading, I can post the APK or a link to it here.

Jay,

I'm not familiar with "side loading" but yes I'd be interested .

Thanks!

Anyone know what the mobile apps apk code is?I'm having tb.com withdraw.

Anyone know what the mobile apps apk code is?I'm having tb.com withdraw.
I've still got it on my phone but hasn't worked in weeks.
I had to get tapatalk and use that. It's not quite the same as the app but pretty close.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I've still got it on my phone but hasn't worked in weeks.
I had to get tapatalk and use that. It's not quite the same as the app but pretty close.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
I get "No results found" on Tapatalk ??????? What next ?