You can type here any text you want

Where can i purchase a hydroboost setup?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE BLACK MAMBA

Looking to purchase the hydroboost and just want to know where can i get this with everything in it to do the conversion...i did a search but it had people buying different parts...just want one box with all the parts no searching in auto parts stores....thanks

Why not just buy all you need from a place like Autozone or Advance Auto? Mine all came in one box with no problems. :) I just had to get 3/8 hose and a Tee. My hydroboost was $250 plus $35 for incidentals like fluids, bleeder screws, etc. I documented my install with pictures on my site.

Why not just buy all you need from a place like Autozone or Advance Auto? Mine all came in one box with no problems. :) I just had to get 3/8 hose and a Tee. My hydroboost was $250 plus $35 for incidentals like fluids, bleeder screws, etc. I documented my install with pictures on my site.

will this also work with my Baer Brakes?

Well, with a Hydro clamping them, you'll probably end up on your hood unless you are belted in.

it probably didn't come with the hydroboost brake pedal..
or is it the same as the Powermaster pedal?

Yes, the PM pedal works with the HB setup.

One thing you have to consider with the price on the Powerbrake-Drivetrain system is that they include a power steering pump. I still felt comfortable going with Cardone stuff and I kept my stock original p/s pump.

Back